Time: 25 Serves: 16
- 2 cups pecans or walnuts or 1 cup of each
- 2¼ cups medjool dates, pitted
- ½ - ¾ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 serve Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- Pinch of himalayan pink or celtic sea salt
- Raw cacao nibs to sprinkle on top - optional
- Add pecans/walnuts to a blender and blend until a rough nut meal is achieved. Try not to make it too fine, it’s nice to keep a little texture.
- Add the raw cacao powder, protein and salt and blend again to incorporate.
- Add dates to the blender and blend until all ingredients come together. Generally it will form a ball but you may need to scrape the sides a couple of times depending on your blender.
- Press mixture into lined baking tray to form an even layer. Sprinkle with cacao nibs (optional) and leave to set in fridge or freezer for a few hours.
- Cut into slices and dust with raw cacao before serving.