WHY WE LOVE IT
Each Senda's ball is built specifically for a particular use. The Playa is Senda's beach soccer ball. Everything about this ball is optimized to play on the beach: lightweight to avoid the pain of kicking in the ball barefoot and a smooth coat lining that keeps the sand from sticking to the ball whether you play on dry or wet sand. Last but not least, when you purchase a ball from Senda you also support fair trade.
MORE COOL FACTS TO KNOW
SOFT DURABLE COVER: Designed with a special padding for a softer barefoot touch
- 6-PANEL DESIGN: Minimizes impact across seams
- HI-TECH STITCHING: Provides a strong construction and durability (water-resistant)
- REINFORCED BLADDER: Provides extended air retention
- WARRANTY: 1 year shape and construction (Ball ships deflated: needle included)
- FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED: Ensures improved working conditions and fair wages for producers, and no child labor
BALL SIZING Size 5: AGES 13 & UP
ABOUT THE BRAND
Senda started in 2010 and was founded by an Argentina-raised futsal and small-sided football fan out of a will to make the highest-performing products for players who want to experience the speed, style and benefits of football anywhere.