WHY WE LOVE IT
We love innovation & inclusion. Teqball is a new football-based sport born in 2012 and it's taking over the football world by storm. Its popularity keeps growing at a rapid rate to the point where a Teqball World Championship is already in place. Teqball is fun and inclusive where men and women can compete together. The Teq Table Lite is the latest curved table to play Teqball and was inaugurated by Ronaldinho himself. If you want to see how fun Teqball is, just check out Diego Costa or Marcelo play.
MORE FACTS TO KNOW
- Ultra-Portable (large wheels) & durable
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Easy to open & close with safety lock feature
- Fibreglass reinforced polyester tabletop
- Steel leg structure
- 24-month guarantee
- 111 kg total weight
ABOUT THE BRAND
Born in 2012 in Hungary by 3 football fans: a former player, a businessman and a computer scientist. The inventors and co-creators behind Teqball have actually managed to make their dream come true and literally invent a new sport. Their ambition is to take it to the Olympics. New to Teqball? Here are the rules:
- Teqball can be played with balls used in football, with size five being official and recommended.
- Teqball can be played by two players (singles game) or by four players (doubles game).
- A teqball match consists of best-of-three sets.
- Each set is played until a player/team reaches 12 points.
- Every player/team has two attempts to complete a successful service.
- The players/teams change service after every four points.
- It is forbidden to touch the ball with the same body part twice consecutively.
- It is forbidden to return the ball with the same body part twice consecutively.
- Every player/team is allowed to return the ball with a maximum of 3 touches by any body part, except for the hands and arms.
- In doubles, a team has a maximum of 3 touches, however, the teammates must pass the ball at least once to each other.
- While playing, neither the table nor the opponent can be touched.
- In case of an edge ball, the rally shall be repeated.